IN CONSIDERATION OF YOUR ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE PLEASE READ THIS DISCLAIMER CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY OR ABIDE BY THIS DISCLAIMER, THEN DO NOT ACCESS THIS WEBSITE AND LEAVE THE WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY. ANY ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE BY YOU SHALL BE DEEMED TO BE AN ACCEPTANCE OF THIS DISCLAIMER.
- This website is controlled by Futura Medical plc from its offices in Guildford, Surrey ("Futura"). If you have a specific query please address it to James Barder, Chief Executive of Futura. Futura may change the format and content of this website from time to time. You should refresh your browser each time you visit this website to ensure that you download the most up-to-date version.
- Futura makes no representation that any material contained in this website is appropriate for, nor able to be used in any jurisdiction. If you choose to gain access from any location other than the United Kingdom, you do so of your own volition and are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
- The materials contained on this website are of a general, informative nature. Futura has used reasonable endeavours to ensure the quality, accuracy and completeness of the contents of the pages on this website, however, no information contained on this website shall constitute an invitation to invest or otherwise deal in the shares of Futura. Any investment decision is made of your own volition and no communication by Futura should be treated as an invitation or inducement to engage in investment activity.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Futura, its directors, affiliates, employees or other representatives shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation direct, indirect or consequential loss) or other damages or any costs or expenses which may arise from reliance on information contained on this website. Furthermore, Futura does not endorse or accept responsibility for the material of any website referred to or accessed through this website.
- Some material provided on this website may relate to medical, health or fitness conditions, their prevention and treatment. Such material is provided for information purposes only. It is not, and is not meant to be a substitute for advice that should be provided by a physician or medical professional. You should not use the information on this website for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease, but should always take advice from your own physician or medical adviser.
- Futura’s website has no cookies, therefore no personal information is recorded and no prior consent is sought to access the website.
- To the extent permissible by applicable law, Futura does not warrant that access to this website will be available, nor that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. You, and not Futura, assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or corrections to your hardware software or information whether or not caused by any such virus or harmful component.
- You may set up a link to this website, provided you link to our home page and you do so in a way which is fair and not misleading. You may not display the contents of any of this website in a frame surrounded by other material not originated by us.
- The copyright and database right in all material and information on this website including, without limitation, site design, text, graphics and underlying code are owned by or licensed to Futura. You may only access and download the contents of the pages on this website on a temporary basis and for the sole purpose of viewing such information. You may not permanently copy or reproduce any part of the contents of the pages on this website without Futura's prior written permission. Except as set out above, nothing contained on this website shall be construed as granting any licence or rights under any patent, trade mark, copyright or other intellectual property right of Futura.
Futura Medical plc is a company registered under the laws of England and Wales with company number: 04206001. Its registered office is situated at Surrey Technology Centre, 40 Occam Road, The Surrey Research Park, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7YG.
Futura Medical Developments Limited is a company registered under the laws of England and Wales with company number: 03456088. Its registered office is situated at Surrey Technology Centre, 40 Occam Road, The Surrey Research Park, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7YG.